I got nominated for the Inspirational Blogger Award by Amber, a lovely blogger. ❤
This award was created by Autumn, an amazing blogger and this award is all about someone who has inspired you and someone you aspire to be like.
Once again thank you so much for the lovely words Amber. 🙂 Here’s what she wrote about me in her nomination.
Minnu is new to the blogging world, and she has fitted in perfectly! As soon as she followed me and used the ‘contact’ page on my blog to contact me, I was very happy! Her blog is amazing,and she inspires me to stick with my opinions, her posts are deep and touching and she has such a talent for writing
Don’t forget to visit her blog. Amber
So here are the rules.
- Thank the blogger that nominated you & link to their blog.
- Link to Autumn’s Angle & this post (what the award is about).
- Use the award image on your post & if you want, display it proudly on your blog somewhere else.
- Answer 5 Questions created from the ‘nominator’!
- Write an extract (of approximately 100 words) about something that interests YOU! This can be in any written style (post/ poem/ creative writing/ etc)
- Nominate 2 other blogs that you feel are worthy of the award – preferably 1 ‘bigger’ (over 200 followers) blog & 1 ‘smaller’ (under 200 followers) blog.
- Create 5 Questions for them to answer!
And here are my answers to the questions I’ve been asked.
1. Has blogging changed your view on life? If so, how?
Of course it has. I believe that blogging has definitely made it is easy for me to share my stories, experiences, opinions and reviews.
2. Which blogger has motivated you the most?
hijabieshood I discovered this blog recently but I find the blog posts very motivating and inspiring. ❤
3. What quote most reflects you and your morals?
I love this quote. “Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.”
By, Søren Kierkegaard
4. If were stuck on a desert island, what 3 things bring with you?
Well, the first thing would be a knife, obviously. For self defense. 😀 Then I’ll take my phone probably. And ofcourse, food! Plenty of food. God, I don’t wanna starve myself all alone on a deserted island. 😀 Pffft!
5. Who do you aspire to be?
Thanks for this question. As for myself, I have multiple ones who inspire me. Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib are two of the very courageous and inspiring lady’s in my list.
Write an extract (of approximately 100 words) about something that interests YOU! This can be in any written style (post/ poem/ creative writing/ etc)
I find that reading is one of my favorite hobbies. Reading actually makes my mind think deeper, sharpen my skills, curb my anxieties and generally it just helps me grow to the next level. It’s amazing that by reading you can know about pretty much anything. People have literally spent their entire lives researching specific things, and you have the benefit of learning about it after reading their book. You can gain a lifetime’s worth of knowledge in a couple of hours or days. Isn’t it amazing?
And my questions to them are:
- What does blogging mean for you?
- What are you grateful for in your life?
- What are your passions?
- What do you have to say about modest fashion?
- What inspires you?
Looking forward to read your answers to my questions.
See you guys in my next post.
New year greetings to y’all! ❤