Hey readers! This year has just flown by, hasn’t it? I can’t believe that there’s only 2 days left in 2018! 🙄
Most of the days of this year has been pretty joyful and content for me. Yeah but things have happened but nothing was unmanageable. The one thing I believe is that I’ll struggle with my entire laugh, but I do believe that life is about embracing those hard and raw things about ourselves.
So, on the positive side, I’ve started my bachelors in business administration this year, met new colleagues and also I’ve reunited with a couple of my childhood friends this year, which was a great thing. Got such great vibes from them and not to mention the stories of our primary school memories. Aaaah! How I missed being a kiddo. 😀 Also this year, I just finished reading a wonderful book called Imprisoned by a vow by Annie West. I got too busy with my studies that I’d to invest all my time in it to get my expected results this semester. Anyways my review of this book is up on my blog. My first dive happened in this year as well. Yeah you’re right. It was my first time but I’m gonna do it again sometime soon. 😃
2018 has been a great year for another reason, which is the start of my blog. I’ve started blogging recently and it’s going great so far. I’ve met some awesome, bloggers and also got to read their posts which are so inspiring. I’m loving this. 😀 2018 hasn’t been that bad after all huh?
If I could sum up the lessons I’ve learned this year, it’d be these:
- Learned a lot about looking after myself and how that affects the way I look after others and how I’m in the world.
- Never to doubt myself or have the fear of failure.
- Avoid negative vibes and to spend quality alone time.
- Learnt to not to freak out about things and putting them off but to just do things. (I usually put way more energy into dreading the thing than it would actually take to just get it done. :D)
- I’ve also learnt to surrender my life to what god has in store for me.
Mostly, I’m just happy for this time in my life. I’ve never felt more determined and intentional about the decisions I make everyday. I can literally feel the changes that have happened and you know, it really feels good. I’m so grateful for the year that has past, and all it has taught me. Alhamdhlillah. 😌
In the comments, tell me one positive thing that happened to you this year.
Wishing you all a drama free, joyful and contented year to come! Happy 2019 peeps!💕